Seven more weeks

Yeah, didn’t even study for this shit. 300 hours? Maybe 4, max 5h… while pre-gaming!

It needs to be June 15th already. Serious.

Did you guys start studying yet? :open_mouth:

I once said that too - now studying for the CAIA L2 exam… But them I’m done! If not for an e-MBA - down the line… maybe :slight_smile:

Have you thought about FRM?

The best part of the day is when you can finally go to bed… So tired of this now. Bring exam please!

im now shitting myself about the exam and am unsure if I’m going to pass.

bullet… meet brain.

Same here. My only comfort is that I felt the same way for both L1 and L2, before and after the exam (especially for L2), but ended up scoring around the 90th percentile for both.

I officially hate these last two weeks.

Agree, had 2 consecutive nightmares last night that I was late to the test centre and wasn’t allowed in…9 months of study for L3 thrown down the drain!

i had a nightmare… i forgot to bring my pens and only had a single pencil… and then the tip broke off and no sharper…

Don’t be a wuss - time to slit your wrist and write the exam with your blood. Would that be a violation? (Misconduct?).

That’s the secret to superior returns.

My current nightmares consist of trying to solve problems that don’t have solutions. LOTS of fun.

These last 2 weeks suck beyond belief, but every time I start feeling burned out or complacent, I just remember that feeling of walking out of L2, wishing I’d prepared just a bit more, and knowing I was about to spend the next 8 weeks wondering if it was enough.

Now is the only time we can do anything about it.

DRACARYS

Self inflicted wounds are not a misconduct… Slitting someone else’s wrist would be misconduct…

Unless you get written permission from them to slit their wrists.

You ain’t really going hard until you get hammered right before taking L3

example of self control (or lack of self control) bias right there