Sex and the City - the Girlie movie

it is coming out ONE week before the exam … indiana Jones is also coming before the exams - travesty! the sacrifice of movie night outs has been tremendous …

are you serious?

serious enough that you took the time to reply Mr.Pink. with a name like yours- surely, you could have had a role in the aforementioned movie. haha. life is a peach.

Ooooooooo… My girlfriend will make me watch that movie for sure.

Watch a good movie for change, try Resevoir Dogs.

One time I ate a sugary donut and drank a vodka martini then watched Charlie’s Angels in a packed movie theater in NYC on a friday night. That was a magical combination. I"m sure it’d work for either of these movies, too.

that was a good movie too, eastern promises, mr brooks … i just love a good movie … but dare I mention the dreaded subject that we are all struggling to get through in the next few weeks has made me have fantasies about going to the movies … yes, I will be dragging my husband to both movies …

Oh, you’re a woman? I figured you were a guy, which is why I ridiculed you for your cinematic preferences.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh, you’re a woman? I figured you were a guy, > which is why I ridiculed you for your cinematic > preferences. awkward…!!

I couldn’t care less.

You do, because you responded. Even more awkward…

Thanks for that :slight_smile: I love awkward moments.