Share your Question Bank related Mock Score Here

havn’t taken a full test yet. But, I stopped reading the books a while ago so the majority of the scores are off of memory. My plan is to hit as many questins possible, and next sat simulate a full exam.

Took two 120 question quant exams, easy-medium-hard questions, one exam for each section (there are two quant sections). Scored 94% on the first and 93% on the second. Some of my mistakes were flat out stupid, like not reading the question properly.

I have taken 2 easy/med/hard 60 q exams on the whole thing, based on the % of CFA test questions. Got 50s on the first 2. Now I am doing med/hard questions and got a 50% and 65% respectively. Closed book. I am concurrently now going back and studying my flashcards (have read all the CFA books). I have found I need nail the formulas and read the ethics a bazillion more times.

Some feedback for a level 2er here. When I was going through the Level 1 questions, I was averging 75 for most of my studying. Then the day before I was up to 80-85, so anyone that is averging 70 now is above average as far as the candidate pool

Schweser Test 1 (Morning Session only) 80% CFAI Online (60 Qs) 80% Although I had identical scores I found the testing approaches of each quite different, and thought that Schweser was quite a bit harder overall. Schweser was much more numerical and a lot of answers relied on pure memory. CFAI was much more conceptual and tried to trick you with wording, and there were hardly any in depth calculations required. Im guessing other people have already noticed this?

beingthatguy, to answer your earlier question, my qbank stats were not indicative of my knowledge at that point. i would print a qbank test and take my books with me to look up answers haha. big mistake. i would just guess i would be getting about 75 on qbank by the time the test came, which i think may or may not cut it. but as i mentioned before i was scoring maybe 65-75 on book 6. but since you’re getting 70’s and 80’s now on qbank, you will probably bring it up to consistent 80’s by the time the test comes which will be enough.

60 question exam … easy/medium/hard… got 60% 4 10 question exams … easy/medium/hard… got around 40-45% in each I am getting 40% in both FSA and Asset valuation, even though I have taken courses on Finance before! :frowning: I’ll try to take my score in FSA to 80% in the next 15 days… thats my target for now.

gdiddy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Took two 120 question quant exams, > easy-medium-hard questions, one exam for each > section (there are two quant sections). > > Scored 94% on the first and 93% on the second. > Some of my mistakes were flat out stupid, like not > reading the question properly. hmmm i think it would be safe to say you got Quant down. :P. Jealously here how are you doing on the other sections?

quant is killing me!!!

you guys are awesom, my score is in the range of 54-61%

Took another practice Qbank exam today. 73%. 2 Hours. I did need to peak at a few formulas. Still I’m satisfied though.

Schweser test 1 morning session 67%