Sharing what we know...........

Guys, Can some of the AF gurus assist with this… I have done: Sample Exams - 1 Mock Exams 1 & 2 Book 6 - I AM, 1 PM, 2AM With the time left I can take only 1 or 2 of the exams… Is it better to go more sample exams or more book6? If sample which one? If book 6 which one? Your advise welcome…as we run out of time… (this is a repeat post )

i would go for the mock exam…do both and you’ll see some quality CFAI questions. Mock 2 has a lot of questions from last year’s actual CFAI exam so it would be great review. I would leave Sh!t-ser behind and work on the mock exams

Looks like you’ve already done both Mocks. You have also done enough exams to know where you’re weak. So you have a few things to do yet: 1. The 2006 CFA exam. It’s free and high quality. Will also boost your confidence at this stage, as it’s very fair. 2. If $40 is nothing to you, take Sample 2. In my view, it shows you what CFAI can throw at us if they really want to be pricks. It’s a beast. 3. Pick one of the Schweser exams that contains 3 or 4 item sets of your “weak” topic areas. Write this exam and debrief it in detail. Maybe even take a sneak peak and find one with the sub-topics you need to focus on. I found 3pm a good challenge for Derivatives, PM and QM.

n/m

I’d go for mock 2.

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i would go for the mock exam…do both and you’ll > see some quality CFAI questions. Mock 2 has a lot > of questions from last year’s actual CFAI exam so > it would be great review. I would leave Sh!t-ser > behind and work on the mock exams Is the disparity really that great between schweser and CFAI materials? I would have thought the real thing would be somewhere in between bk6 and 7 but closer to bk6 difficulty.

Nope, Schweser is way off if you look at the post-exam thread last year.

mcpass… i hear the mock contains some real exam questions from 2007. is that so?

I looked at the thread after last year’s exam and both questions from mock 1 and 2 were in there.

Where do you get the 2006 cfa exam?

grace grace Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mcpass… > > i hear the mock contains some real exam questions > from 2007. is that so? Mock 2 is mostly made of vignettes from last year’s exam.