Shark Tank

Has anyone watched this show? Is it any good? http://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank/ I plan to relax this weekend with midterms done and thought about cruising through some episodes.

I LOVE Shark Tank and am sad the season is over. It’s definitely worth checking out! Enjoy.

^^ Horse Girl? Woman?

I prefer Dragon’s Den. Canadian version. Kevin and Robert are on both and they are always the best on Shark Tank but often fall short of Jim and Brett on Dragon’s Den. The Canadian version has a much better slew of VCs. Its also less Americanized in terms of how its made; i.e. it doesn’t stink of repeated facts and all that crap ala American Kitchen Nightmares vs. European Kitchen Nightmares. I don’t know how much access you guys have to BBC in the US but we have a few channels on basic cable in Canada.

Great show, check it out.

XSellSide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Great show, check it out. +1 I usually dvr it everyweek.

Horse Girl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I LOVE Shark Tank and am sad the season is over. > It’s definitely worth checking out! > > Enjoy. 'Sup Horse Girl?

Yea, I know it’s a silly username and I won’t have too much time for horses closer to exam date! Have a great day everyone.

Do you have time for me?

That name is totally fine seeing as how many “donkey” boys there are on this forum

Horse Girl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yea, I know it’s a silly username and I won’t have > too much time for horses closer to exam date! > > > > Have a great day everyone. What’s the backstory?

The first google result on “horse girl” is all you need to know.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That name is totally fine seeing as how many > “donkey” boys there are on this forum Thank you cfagoal2!!