Sharp Seminars in NYC

I’m thinking about signing up for CFA 1 Sharp Seminar 6 week practice question class…Any reviews of Sharp and/or the course? Thanks

I used both of their classes for all three Levels and never failed.

I took last 6 weeks L2. It was brutally boring, and the study material was IMO, poorly laid out compared to other vendors I used. Personally, I would recommend buying one of those software test banks and just do as many questions a day as possible in April/May. Much more effective for learning material, practicing MC strategies, and time management.

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I used both of their classes for all three Levels > and never failed. But was it due to the course or due to your self study?

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ahahah Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I used both of their classes for all three > Levels > > and never failed. > > But was it due to the course or due to your self > study? With all due respect, who the f knows? To an extent they’re interchangable. You can’t go to the course and not self study, and I never really self-studied without the course…

thanks for help…any question banks you’d recommend? are they pretty informative in walking u thru questions/concepts you dont get right? thanks again

I would choose Quintero over Sharpe in a hearbeat. And Stalla over Quintero (because Stalla gives you video as well to review trouble areas.)