shoot me. I am in love. I can't focus..

I feel I am totally an idiot… please just shoot… so I don’t have to shoot myself after walking out of the test…

You need to get someone to do this for you. Shooting yourself is probably overkill, but a good beating is in order. I don’t think shooting her is necessarily out of the question though.

I wish I were you

Has she even called you back yet?

If it isn’t the girl on the front of the schweser notes then you’re in trouble.

if you’re a member here- until june 7th you are only allowed to be in love with AF… how dare you cheat!

I’m in love with a man. His name is Jesus.

The bowling guy in The Big Lebowski?

Eight year olds, Dude.

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Eight year olds, Dude. lmao …and I pull the trigger 'til it goes “click”.

Shut the F!$@# up, Donny.

Mark it zero!

The Chinaman is not the issue here.

Also Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature.

I told those f#$%ks down at the league office a thousand times that I don’t roll on Shabbos!

You should be in love with your CFA books, lol.

Either use the gun to go BANG and get it over with, or do BANG BANG and get it over with :slight_smile:

The Chinaman comment in light of this thread gave me a great idea for a new thread, which would be more painful to have at work, a racial or a sexual misunderstanding?

Yeah man, you’re done. You knew the choices at the beginning of your university career: 1. Get a girlfriend early in university and get so comfortable with that girl that you would rather study your CFA material than spend a whole weekend with her…or 2. Forgo relationships until you have a yacht and beach house/stick to hookers. I used some regression analysis and came up with #1 as the way to go; hookers are too expensive and I’d rather have some room for slacking off in my career. Plus, the AIDS. One final thing: haha, sucker.