Short Hedge Funds must have bought out the Repubs in Congress

Ah well its not the first time that Republicans have shown their traitorous side.

the taxpayers were overwhelmingly against the bailout it failed only by a short margin if anything the representatives were bought out by bankers on the long side

The masses are too dumb to understand the impact of doing nothing…until they lose their jobs and have to stand in soup lines. The market lost 1 Trillion in 1 day vs. a 700 billion bailout. This is just the beginning…wait till the dow enters 4 digit territory. They wont have to worry about an increase in taxes when they wont have jobs to pay the taxes.

I second that louisvillegrad. Nobody should be pleased about the way this has turned out.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The masses are too dumb to understand the impact > of doing nothing…until they lose their jobs and > have to stand in soup lines. The market lost 1 > Trillion in 1 day vs. a 700 billion bailout. This > is just the beginning…wait till the dow enters 4 > digit territory. > > They wont have to worry about an increase in taxes > when they wont have jobs to pay the taxes. Agreed man- people are f*cking crazy.

C’mon. You guys need to get a grip. If Congress was going to bail on the bill, they would all be going home. Congress resumes after the Jewish holidays. The Reps that voted against the bill have a major chip in the game now and are being “convinced” that passing a bill is the right thing to do. They were pissed that they weren’t included in creating the bill so now they have a fit (and they might have re-election issues). Done next Monday.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The masses are too dumb to understand the impact > of doing nothing…until they lose their jobs and > have to stand in soup lines. The market lost 1 > Trillion in 1 day vs. a 700 billion bailout. This > is just the beginning…wait till the dow enters 4 > digit territory. > > They wont have to worry about an increase in taxes > when they wont have jobs to pay the taxes. No. Most people that are protesting in NYC against this bill do understand the impact of doing nothing and doing something. The protesters are the people that care about their future. The masses just don’t care. >The market lost 1 > Trillion in 1 day vs. a 700 billion bailout. This > is just the beginning…wait till the dow enters 4 > digit territory. > Hey - I’ll take a 25% haircut on my investments if I can buy a house and a car that just got a 40% haircut. I’ll even take a pay cut of 20% if I can buy gas and food for 20% less and discretionary items fall by more than 20%.

You do realize that Democrats control the house?

Look at the bailout stats: In all, 65 Republicans joined 140 Democrats in voting “yes,” while 133 Republicans and 95 Democrats voted “no.”

EMHdenied Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You do realize that Democrats control the house? And that means what? They can control all of the republicans?

Ok, second post you’ve started RE: whining about Republicans. I’ll say the same thing as I did in the last one… UCONN OH YEAHHHHH! Papa John’s Cardinal stadium, what a joke.

This is clearly a Republican revolt against a Republican bill supported by a Republican Administration. It’s appropriate to whine about Republicans.

TPain88 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > EMHdenied Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You do realize that Democrats control the > house? > > > And that means what? They can control all of the > republicans? It means that I have little respect for biased opinions. How about you focus less on blaming political parties and more on getting something useful passed.