Should I bother with CFAI EOCs at this point?

Hello All,I have done all CFAI AM Exams 2006-2016 twice as well as all the topic tests three times and feel pretty good about the scores I have gotten thus far. For those of you who have gone through the EOC questions, is it worth to spend time this final week going through them or should I just keep grinding out topic tests, AMs, and reviewing? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Personally, for all 3 levels, the CFAI materials have been golden. Generally my whole prep revolves around blue box and EOC - i then supplement this with 2-3 mocks as well (only CFAI generally).

My reasoning is: the CFAI material is the exact source material for the exam. Judge, Jury, and Executioner. 3rd party resources may make the topics reader friendly and not so dry as the CFAI, but at the end of the day they’re not the source material for the exam. They’re someone else interpretation of what may be tested, how it will be tested, etc etc.

Fair enough I will run through them over the next day or two. It will be good to get a fairly comprehensive refresher of the entire curriculum in anyway. Thank you for the input.