Should I Change Jobs?

401K match of at least 5%

Well, I pursued STEM in college, but I couldn’t find any jobs in my field when I graduated. So, I went to trade school for six months to become an HVAC technician (someone who repairs air vents, ducts and such). Best decision I ever made, as I was pulling like $1,000 or so a day, but I lost my HVAC license. So, I thought I’d pursue finance and get my foot in with the CFA.

Should I just ask for 7 months to the recruiter? They’ll know what I mean?

401k match is actually really good, way higher than 5%, which surprised me for a small company.

Work at home mom makes $8,739 a month working part time at home!

Doctors are FURIOUS since mom revealed secret mineral combination eliminating this common ailment!

If you switch, can you revert back to Uber if the things wouldn’t go in planned direction? If you can, try, maybe doing so you won’t miss some opportunity.

Yeah, I can. I took the job, starting next week! I’ll let you know how it’s going.

As per my views, the offer is really good. If you want to make growth as far as your career is concerned, you should try looking for new things and learn from it.

Hahahaha excellent input!

So far this job is great, way better than my Uber gig. I’ve flown with the CEO to a couple of meetings now, tons of free food and it’s great, but still trying to get over how shy I am. I did get an impromptu bonus, but just keeping it in my emergency jar for now. Sold my Uber car and bought a reliable Civic (basically the god of cars) so that’s taken care of. I’m thinking about getting a pet, like a cat or an iguana…how much do they cost per month? My boss has a Chihuahua, but I don’t think I can afford something like that.

Which brings me to my next question: how do you budget for tattoos? Do you ever pay for tattoos with exposure if you know a lot of people? Maybe this is a subject for a different thread…

This is a great post on so many levels.

Lol yea I’m thinking it’s a spoof

this prompted me to calculate my own hourly wage which has put me into a ‘funk’ this evening.

I may be able to help with the iguana costs. Iguanas are herbivores, so if you have a backyard you could probably just let them roam around a bit and forage. You could also start growing greens in your backyard for it. Cats eat mice, obviously, which are expensive.