Should I file a complaint with HR?

suing or filiing a complaint with HR are for the unemployable. you have a new job. be happy with it and don’t burn any bridges.

Willy, are you still dating that Brazilian trannie?

and does “she” have a … “sister”?

One of our friends and colleagues is having a serious ethical/career dilemma. And in about 20 posts we get to “Willy, are you still dating that Brazilian trannie?”. AF is such a great career resource.

I say, let bygones be begones, move on and remember “good life is the best revenge”. Forget the note to the CEO or HR, no one is going to read it unless it comes from a lawyer and indicated that lawyer has been retained to represent you. And finally, do some soul searching as to why you had to leave. It might have been the environment or it might have been you. I have met my share of bad bosses but also of people not fit to work in finance. The best is to tell the story to an uninvolved third party and see what they have to say.

Focus on your new job and don’t burn any bridges.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One of our friends and colleagues is having a > serious ethical/career dilemma. And in about 20 > posts we get to “Willy, are you still dating that > Brazilian trannie?”. AF is such a great career > resource. I don’t know about you, but personally I feel that transexuals pose quite the ethical dilemma.

“I don’t know about you, but personally I feel that transexuals pose quite the ethical dilemma.” What do ethics have to do with it?

^^^ ewwww, you’re gross.

Is Willy real?

Sunday noon. Willy is currently sleeping off a wild night he spent with a couple of racy video tapes and a case of cheap beer.