should i give level 2 or not

beejeea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ohh come on !! > > lay off from the whole "give it Vs. take it " > > does it really matter ??? Are we still talkin BJ’s?

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > beejeea Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ohh come on !! > > > > lay off from the whole "give it Vs. take it " > > > > does it really matter ??? > > > Are we still talkin BJ’s? No we are givin and taking BJs :slight_smile: .

beejeea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ohh come on !! > > lay off from the whole "give it Vs. take it " > > does it really matter ??? It depends on how well prepared you are. Very well prepared: give it. Not well prepared: take it. :stuck_out_tongue:

This post went from Richard Simmons gay to Clay Aiken gay in a matter of hours…

i got my boookss !!! love the smell of new books … starting first things monday wish me luckk !! btw miker 2800 … agree with u totally !

I passed Level 1 in Dec’07 and I went for Level 2 in Jun’08 because 1) I was thinking that even if I fail, it’ll help me pass in 2009; 2) my zodiac sign says that 2008 is a lucky year for me, especially in terms of study. I started studying at end of Feb’08, took NYSSA condensed classes (b/c my co. will pay if I pass, which I think I will), and believe it or not, I thought the Level 2 test in Jun’08 was not as hard as I had anticipated. I just felt good about it when I walked out the exam room, though I don’t know if I’ll pass. Anyway, if you’re serious about pursuing CFA, then I think you take it sooner, otherwise you’ll have to wait until 2010, by which time you might have already passed all three levels. Good luck to you!

beejeea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i got my boookss !!! > > love the smell of new books … > > starting first things monday > > wish me luckk !! > > btw miker 2800 … agree with u totally ! hmmm, now you know how I felt, dude.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > beejeea Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i got my boookss !!! > > > > love the smell of new books … > > > > starting first things monday > > > > wish me luckk !! > > > > btw miker 2800 … agree with u totally ! > > hmmm, now you know how I felt, dude. Seriously, this is a sickness you have.

hi come on … new books are so exciting … !! they look so pretty ! and shiny ! and life has a purpose again …( just kidding) but very serious abt all the other stuff abt the books … i ve lined them up in order and went through the contents suprisingly most of the material seems very familiar … except quant which has regression … which wasnt in level 1 daj … ur the man !!!

it is nice to see some people “warm up” to me after being villified so much. I am doing my best to keep cool and calm so the level II guys have a good week. BJ, let me know when you dust a highlighter or two : ) - I had to crush some of the equity section last night, it was too tempting.

daj bro your close to 30…not saying that is old or even close to it…but dude go out enjoy life, have a one night stand…with 2 hunnies…and study for this bad boy in october

miker2800 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj bro your close to 30…not saying that is old > or even close to it…but dude go out enjoy life, > have a one night stand…with 2 hunnies…and > study for this bad boy in october hmmm, trust me, i will get “my trim” soon enough. it has only been since may 7th that i last crushed (and thank god my piece and I parted ways – if I was crushing every night, i would have failed level I)…i can hold out for a few months more. the next dimepiece is gonna the peter north treatment, that is for sure.

…crushed…interesting word choice Ps…in terms of “crushing every night”- I doubt the CFA is like a sport; where athletes tend to ‘hold-out’ until after the match…I may be wrong though Either way, with so many CS majors here we should test the correlation between ‘crushing’ the night before and exam results

miker2800 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …crushed…interesting word choice > > BIG PUN > Either way, with so many CS majors here we should > test the correlation between ‘crushing’ the night > before and exam results good idea.