Should I......

take up my top-10 MBA offer or just stick with medicine?

Based on the information provided, I would say branch out into petroleum engineering and/or aromatherapy.

If I were in your position, I would stick to medicine.

Or buy lots of lottery tickets…

If I had the ability to actually help people on a day to day basis and make decent coin doing unlike a social worker or nurse or teacher etc. I would stick with that. My 2

u spent 10 years getting that doctor degree. WHy on earth would u give that up

Better question… why did you apply in the first place? And now with the offer… why are asking now? No offense, but you should’ve known the answer before applying…

that’s why I say he should consider a career in aromatherapy

it’s never too late to go into janitorial or custodial services, though even that is a competitive field and quite frankly you might be underqualified.

or overqualified. I sure wouldn’t hire a M.D to do janitor work.

The grass is always greener. No matter what problems doctors are having with job security its nothing compared to analysts. The world always needs doctors. CDO Analysts…not so much.

Medicine, much mroe honorable and respectable profession Help people instead of screwing them

maddane Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Medicine, much mroe honorable and respectable > profession > > Help people instead of screwing them …Or help them first and then screw them.

Maybe you could do both, offer them a physical followed by a review of their portfolio.

maddane Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Medicine, much mroe honorable and respectable > profession > > Help people instead of screwing them So you’re alpha is negative then?

or work with a finance person so u can heal ppl and screw them later. It is the perfect crime!