Showed up late for the exam last night......

Dreamed I showed up late for the exam and was ill prepared, happened before Level I and II as well. Anyone else get these starting a few weeks out?

no, I dreamed of Heidi Klum

I dreamed I was in love with our local congressman, can’t figure that one out at all. At least he’s a democrat.

I dreamt I was late for Heidi Klum. Smokin’hot, I’ve missed you. Did I tell you I’m thinking of running for congess? I’m still waiting for that picture.

mullrich Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dreamed I showed up late for the exam and was ill > prepared, happened before Level I and II as well. > Anyone else get these starting a few weeks out? LOL…I have this same dream several times each year. What a horrible feeling when you wake up out of it.

To be honest, I keep having this dream played over in my head: http://www.esquire.com/the-side/video/megan-fox-video Basically a casual morning with Megan Fox. Not even the CFA material has broken through yet.

I don’t dream, I’m so awesome I dont even sleep.

AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t dream, I’m so awesome I dont even sleep. Chuck Norris…Level 3 Candidate???

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuck Norris…Level 3 Candidate??? Chuck Norris is not a candidate for the CFA, the CFAI begs Chuck Norris to be a charterholder.

smokin’hot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dreamed I was in love with our local > congressman, can’t figure that one out at all. At > least he’s a democrat. Well that narrows it down to 2…guessing initials BC?

Chuck Norris passed all three levels of the CFA in one single sitting, without a calculator and used human blood (not his own) instead of a pencil.

i dreamed one night that i had finished writing the exam, had no recollection of writing it but was exhausted after.