Sick...and study planning

Hi all, I know many of you don’t care but I would need the opinion of those who have faced my case. I went back from trip this week end with a terrible flue which is lasting and lasting. Impossible for me to focus on what I read, I have to go over some parts 10 times in order to have my brain capturing the idea… I know I should just close the books and go watch TV, but I am feeling guilty. Any advise / experience with that? Thanks.

there is nothing wrong with not studying for a day if you are not feeling great and can’t retain anything. here is a compromise though - read something easy such as Ethics case studies or Economics or do a quick review of Level I materials if you have Secret Sauce.

sorry bud, but when you’re sick…well, you’re sick. There’s not much you can do about it.

Been sick for the past 2 weeks. Study actually makes me sleep better at night…though I have to admit reading this stuff was quite painful.

Advice? Go to bed early, get up one hour earlier in the morning. It might be easier to focus in the morning than after a whole days work.

I am home sick today as well… The constant chills etc have made focusing on pension liabilities a b!^@h. So far I have wasted most of the day watching the Clemens testimony on ESPN… Just took some Advil and drank 2 red bulls though, hopefully that will help.

it will do wonders for your heart.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am home sick today as well… The constant > chills etc have made focusing on pension > liabilities a b!^@h. So far I have wasted most of > the day watching the Clemens testimony on ESPN… > Just took some Advil and drank 2 red bulls > though, hopefully that will help. 2 Red Bulls while sick… Why don’t you take some yager shots as well.

Hey it helped me get through pension accounting.

go to bed early, wake up early, then, one cup of coffee and 16 mg ephedrine. You’ll study like no tomorrow for 4-6 hours. disregard this posting if you have a heart condition.

Thanks for the advice… I finally took the day off (thanks boss), spent my day watching the Clemens testimony too which revealed to be the best cure ever! feeling a little better now, have to go back to FSA after this f%#@ 10 days forced break hope the others will feel better too

get doped up in the day and get some good sleep at night, also I’m a big fan of green tea

I wonder if HGH would help? I think I read something like that in a USA Today article… Not so sure though…

Go have a good rest and you’d feel a lot better. I once had to study for 2 school exams even though I was coughing like a hag, and my head was as heavy as lead. Terrible.