sick and tired of this market

i am tired of waiting for the buttom and turnaround. Automakers are going to rattle this market for quiet sometimes.

I watched part of their testimony this morning. If you have not read Sorkin’s article on having them enter Chapter 11 you should… it is right on the money.

ssdnola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am tired of waiting for the buttom and > turnaround. Automakers are going to rattle this > market for quiet sometimes. buttom? is that short for a buxom bottom?

I am waiting for the hedge fund short vultures to completely tank this market so there is a 2000-3000 crash. Thats what they want and they will get it.

Why must you have an opinion of the market? It’s down, because it’s down. No opinion is needed. It will go up when buyer want to pay more for securities. No opinion is needed and trade accordingly. I just said something more valuable than 3 levels of the CFA.

That is the most useless post I have ever come across in my life… (I am including verbal comments and non-internet comments in my definition of post as well) No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. You have made everyone dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That is the most useless post I have ever come > across in my life… (I am including verbal > comments and non-internet comments in my > definition of post as well) > > No where in your rambling incoherent response did > you come close to anything that could be > considered a rational thought. You have made > everyone dumber for having listened to it. I award > you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. Whoaaaa…I swear someone said that exact thing to me and it wasnt you. Are you using duplicate identities? This is surreal.

Either that or he watched Billy Madison.

like 100 times…

And this my friends, is the difference between a trader and an ANALyst.

this is the scariest market i have ever seen. fear and uncertainty took over the market and threw fundamentals out of the window. I placed couple quick trade hoping to make couple bucks, it did not work out, so i am going long for years.

What determines price? Buyer, Seller, and how many buyers and sellers. Thus, all you need to do is be objective, do not have an opinion of where you think price should be, but rather what price is actually is, and volume. If you’re investing, then yes, go long all the way for years. But if you’re trading, follow price + buyer/sellers.

I thought of something really brilliant. This is beyond Billy Madison (which is a brilliant movie, thank you very much). Why must you be scared of a market? The market is just an exchange. You should be as scared of the market (or watching the market) as you are of the weather channel. Sure, if you lived in some areas of hurricanes or typhoons, then it would be scary - but you probably don’t, and are just watching hurricanes and typhoons on the weather channel. Thus, treat the market like you do the weather channel. What is the forecast likely to be tomorrow and the next week in your area? If you could trade that, would you make money?

no offense but that is far from Billy Madison Brilliant…thats more like Little Nicky level stuff btw, Dont Mess with the Zohan, frickin hilarious, bet on it

You know its been a bad day in the market when you open up Google Finance and you see that the day’s top gainers are: ProShares UltraShort Real… SRS 27.55% 1.04B ProShares UltraShort Fina… SKF 21.65% 1.14B ProShares UltraShort Tele… TLL 12.46% 6.28B ProShares UltraShort S&P5… SDS 11.22% 3.97B ProShares UltraShort QQQ … QID 10.72% 2.94B

lol - Little Nicky - never saw that. hear Zohan was average… but Gilmore is still top shelf.

I think the only Adam Sandler movie i liked was punch drunk love. he overacts.

BosyBillups Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol - Little Nicky - never saw that. hear Zohan > was average… but Gilmore is still top shelf. Little Nicky sucked, except for the scene with the hell dog snoring and it sounds like little girls singing. Creepy and funny.

BosyBillups Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought of something really brilliant. This is > beyond Billy Madison (which is a brilliant movie, > thank you very much). > > Why must you be scared of a market? > > The market is just an exchange. You should be as > scared of the market (or watching the market) as > you are of the weather channel. Sure, if you > lived in some areas of hurricanes or typhoons, > then it would be scary - but you probably don’t, > and are just watching hurricanes and typhoons on > the weather channel. > > Thus, treat the market like you do the weather > channel. What is the forecast likely to be > tomorrow and the next week in your area? If you > could trade that, would you make money? Somebody needs to beat him up for posting Zen swill like this. The market is like a money cuisinart which is why we are afraid to stick our fingers in it. It used to be fun. Now it’s not.

If you are trading right (not long, right), then it’s a damn fun market!