SIG

Can anyone provide some insight about what to expect/how to prepare for junior quantitative analyst position at SIG? Any information is appreciated.

I had done an informational interview there, If you looking at quantitative stuff make sure you know probablity related stuff verrrrrry wellll. If you know about the history of SIG it was started by some poker players who used there poker skills in the market. they actually have a poker room in there office with training videos etc. Any knowledge of poker would be helpful.

heh, you had me confused, i thought you were talking about the handgun maker.

You mean Susquehanna International Group, right

Yes, I meant Susquehanna International Group.

circleT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can anyone provide some insight about what to > expect/how to prepare for junior quantitative > analyst position at SIG? Any information is > appreciated. be prepared for minimal job security and for your potential employer to treat your employment “at-will” as literally as possible.

damn Numi, they bone a friend of yours or something?

“Can anyone provide some insight about what to expect/how to prepare for junior quantitative analyst position at SIG? Any information is appreciated.” I would definitely know… “throw me the line if I give you the time”. It’s from Going to California, Led Zepplin Willy