Significant others...

well it’s a very different lifestyle in many parts of FL than NYC. I don’t mean to generalize/stereotype, many people will have a different culture/value system than we do in nyc. Ive actually considered miami, i do love it down there. my boss actually asked me yesterday if i would consider LA, but idk, i think i would miss nyc too much.

i have to agree that it will only make your relationship stronger once you’ve gone through this together. i was totally grateful to my BF for putting up with me, actually encouraging me to study, and cheering me along the way. it’s great to know that there is another person in this world who will be as happy as you are when those results come out!! when i needed to study he would often come to the library, starbucks, whereever with me, and catch up on reading while i worked my way through the study sessions. also, quality time when he quizzes me with my flashcards! : )

I was with my GF through her attending Law School and her taking the Bar exam, she understands what is necessary and is very supportive. It really helps when I can just head to the library for 3 hours or all day on the weekend and not get yelled at when I come home. You need to take a few days every now and then to put aside studying and only focus on them. At least that works for us, she would rather have a full day of focused attention rather than weeks of “half-a$$ed” attention.

misslee Wrote: > > when i needed to study he would often come to the > library, starbucks, whereever with me, and catch > up on reading while i worked my way through the > study sessions. also, quality time when he quizzes > me with my flashcards! : ) you are lucky. my twin bro got his charter 3 years ago. last year when i asked him to help quiz and test me on L2 stuff, he took one look at the book and said “looking at this makes me want to kill myself” and threw the book back at me!