signing off

I gotta signoff until August. I cant take this! Walking out of the exam, I felt pretty good. Now I’m thinking I failed it. Can’t remember a lot of the questions or what I answered!! Yikes. Good luck to you all.

Yeah. I have to say this forum totally brought my day down today. Too addictive…see you all in August!

I’ll jump on the signing off thread! I’d love to chat with everyone all summer, but I’ll be damned if I waste the next 2 1/2 months of my life arguing about these questions. Even after reading everything here, I’m feeling pretty good, but I know just how tricky this level can be. As there is always the chance I will be hit by the hard reality that I may have to take another crack at this (and being utterly deflated), I will save what’s left of my sanity for that time. Seems most of us put up a damn good fight, and that’s all we can be sure of now. Enjoy the summer, spend time with your loved ones, and above all, just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.”