Simple Excel

How can i delete all rows when i want it to delete anything that is a 2 or a 3 in the column? What is the formula I can use? The column is 1 2 3 repeated again and again and i want to delete the 2, 3 entires rows. Thanks in advance

you want to delete rows or column? Columns are letters Rows are numbers If you want to delete a certain type of number in the columns, then just select row 1, and do Auto Filter (under Data > Filter > AutoFilter) Go to the specific column and select the values you want to delete. And select all and delete

OR if you’re comfortable with VBA, you can write one of these: Sub Delete2 Columns(“A:A”).Select ‘or whichever column your numbers are in’ Selection.Find(What:=“2”, After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt _ :=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, MatchCase:= _ False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Rows(ActiveCell.Row).Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp Application.Run “Book1!Delete2” End Sub … do the same thing for the “3” in the Selection.Find line

thanks guys