Single and Married Woman

Risking your country club membership for some poon…risk vs. reward kiddo!

Never stick your d!ck in crazy.

Why are u flirting with a married woman?

Ur already an asshole.

I’ve thought about how I would handle it if I caught my wife cheating. If it was a friend, I’d probably inflict mortal damage to his body. If it was a someone I didn’t know, I actually don’t think I’d be that upset with him. After all, it’s my wife that cheating. The other guy is just there to get laid.

In either scenario, it would go poorly for my wife.

^Agreed. You do have some guy-code moral clause to not bang your friend’s wife. This is true for all guys.

You don’t have such a duty to a guy’s wife you don’t know. Whether you have a personal obligation to respect their marriage is up to you.

I’m amazed to see the response of most of the guys here to reject such a sweet deal of pleasure without baggage. Wish I have met guys like you in real life.

Look you wanker I was not flirting with her she came after me.

This is the epitome of baggage … I would even consider bringing this up to the man and saying something like, listen bro, your wife’s a whore.

And you would get a punch in the face.

^I’m not the type of guy people throw punches at, esp at a country club

Honestly tho, we as men have to realize that most other guys want to sleep with our women, and vice versa. This is a universal fact. Develop respect for your fellow man and realize there are plenty of other women out there that are single.

^ +1

This is a real bitchy thing to do. Unless you’re friends with the guy, you should just leave it alone. It’s absolutely none of your business if a guy you don’t know is married to a ho.

does bro code oblige you to let the husband know his wife is flirting around?

It’s true it seems like she’s going to get it one way or another. but if i had to wear my nerd glasses and tie this back to the CBOK, not doing anything would be like seeing/hearing something unethical happening and dissociating but not taking steps to deter/prevent said action in future.

Reminds me of a time when a friend was blatantly hitting on my old girlfriend. Until I guillotine choked him till he went to sleep. What a bastard.

If I do it, I am knowingly sleeping with a married woman which does not sit well with me. There are plenty of single girls out there that want to bang (just not as hot as this woman!). Even if I did not know the husband it would still not sit well with me. The fact that I do know him (we are not friends) makes this even more screwed up and terrible if I do. However, it is definitely not my responsibility and I would never tell the husband that his wife is a ho. That is for him to find out on his own.

Yeah, if you’re “bros”. If the wife of a friend (co-worker, colleague, classmate) is stupid enough to come on to me, then yeah, you should tell your bro.

If you don’t know the bro, or know him only in passing, and the wife hits on you at the bar, then the best thing to do is just say “No thank you” and leave it alone. You don’t know enough about them to know the ins-and-outs (no pun intended) of their relationship. Maybe they have an open relationship. Maybe they have an “open-but-we-don’t-talk-about-it” relationship. Maybe he won’t care. Or he might kick your ass immediately.

The reality is that if something that usually takes a lot of work just lands on your lap, it’s hard to say no.

Cheating is one of 2 remaining taboos in western culture but it happens way more than is acknowledged.

Also loving that North Americans are saying wanker now. Great word

^What’s the other taboo?

Let’s see. I can think of public nudity, incest, casual racism, bestiality, and cannibalism. Given that only one of these is taboo, there’s a 50% chance that I’m in the clear. That’s good to know.