Single and Married Woman

Public nudity: no one cares anymore

incest: fair enough

casual racism: not as taboo as proper racism but it’s so openly discussed and accepted these days that it’s not really a taboo

cannibalism: too niche

i meant paedophilia.

i think you know that you dont want to do it. If you overrule your better judgement it rarely makes you feel good

I don’t condone sleeping with married women, but this is false. There are not a lot of 9s walking around single. To get a 9, you are taking her from someone else.

the man-on-man dutch rudder is definitely considered taboo

Doesn’t wanker mean great?

If you go by the rule “married person=dead person” you don’t even have a problem

Can we get a play by play of how this went down? I can’t imagine some 10 walked up and said, “Hi, I’m Shaniqua, I’m happily married but I’m DTF if you no’um’sayin”

Solid point - though i think there are plenty in the major cities.

Meet Stan, twenty-one years old. After meeting a young girl at a rave party, things start getting hot and heavy in an upstairs bedroom. Once again, his conscience comes into play…

+1

Wait, dead people are off limits? What if they’re really, really recently dead and were clearly interested prior to becoming dead?

You know she is a liar, yet you believe her when she says she doesn’t want to divorce her husband? Run away from this crazy, duplicitous, lying skank. You would have to be out of your mind to even consider it. You are newly single and already this desparate to get laid? C’mon man.

There is no way out of “dead” :slight_smile:

The dead are off limits???

1. There are very few consequences. It’s the same for guys that have it. There will always be demand for you. Your ex might swear you’re never going to meet someone like them again but the fact of the matter is you will find someone just as good (and probably better).

2. You realize with time if you’re hot (and especially a woman), you have a very low rejection rate when you pursue someone. People love challenge, not rejection.

i think i need to review my 2 taboo proclamation…

I’d recommend you watch the movie Taboo staring Kay Parker. It’s, um, stimulating.

just watched all 23 back to back.