Sleep disorders due to CFA

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am surprisingly relaxed. > and i cant seem to pass a practice exam. I have not even attempted a practice exam yet, I am sure once I do, I will have a heart attack or just think well there goes another year wasted…

I seriously haven’t slept since the weekend I flew back to Canada three weeks ago for my P’s anniversary. I’ve barely gotten to sleep before 1:30am every night this week and this burning the midnight oil just caught up to me yesterday and is laying me the f@ck out. Fighting to not pass out here at work. Brutal.

zimzim78 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I seriously haven’t slept since the weekend I flew > back to Canada three weeks ago for my P’s > anniversary. > > I’ve barely gotten to sleep before 1:30am every > night this week and this burning the midnight oil > just caught up to me yesterday and is laying me > the f@ck out. Fighting to not pass out here at > work. Brutal. zim zim, make sure you get back to normal pattern slowly as when exam time comes you will run out of juice for pm exam. I started last night by going to sleep at 2am vs. 3-4am…I am going to go to sleep 30 min to 1hr earlier each night from here on so I can get to a normal 10pm-6am sleeping pattern for the exam night… in my case I need to start being more efficient in my studies as well, so right sleeping pattern = better effienciency in my studies, which I so desperatley need…