sleep

for the first hour of trying to get to sleep last night, all i could think of was spot rates, coupon payments, herfindahl index, stabilization and market maturity phase, lower bound…it was so weird.

I only start to talk about those terms in my mind when I’m about to wake up. :slight_smile:

i know exactly what you mean… i even half wake up (or maybe im still dreaming) and i try to tell my mind to calm down and stop thinking cos those formulas/concepts just fly thru my mind, 100km/hr… but hey, at least you know ur brain is absorbing it all

I’m having one or two drinks on friday night before I go to sleep. Nothing exessive but just to help me sleep.

i find a glass of warm/hot milk is good enough for me… helps my body relax, somewhat…

I try so hard to sleep and i just stare into the darkness helpless and most times i’ll spend 1hr wringling in bed hoping i’ll sleep. I have tried cold, warm milk, hot chocolate, nothing works for me. I think its anxiety and panic thats to blame. I think of quants and then income statement and options. wierd…

I may take a Sonata before bed since it takes me so long now to settle down, I can’t imagine what it will be like tomorrow night.

as my boss once told me - sleeping is for wimps.

webtwister - run out n get some xanax

Read a fiction book for half an hour. 30 mins less potential sleep but you’ll sleep better and soon after your 30 mins reading time are up.

(old joke alert) read some ethics…

The worst thing is when your honey is in the mood and all you are thinking (sometimes in the middle of things) is “net profit times total asset turnover times financial leverage ratio”…

ehhehe damn, thats funny

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The worst thing is when your honey is in the mood > and all you are thinking (sometimes in the middle > of things) is “net profit times total asset > turnover times financial leverage ratio”… hhhhheeeeeee… hilarious

The worst thing is when your honey is in the mood and all you are thinking (sometimes in the middle of things) is “net profit times total asset turnover times financial leverage ratio”… haha too funny a friend of mine almost lost his relationship because of that, “you’re in danger man”! This test can be costly…

I would try sleeping much less tonight (actually way less) and go running tomorrow afternoon or something like. That way you’ll be very tired by tomorrow night and not have to worry about sleeping well before the exam. Also don’t take a nap tomorrow or you’ll regret it