sleeping medication for the test

Hey dudes- anyone know any good sleeping medicines, that don’t make you groggy, I want to get more than 3 hours of sleep before the test this time. Thanks.

exercise

Advil PM…take it at like 730-8 pm

Six pack of busch lite and half a bottle of nyquil. Out like a baby.

AndrewUNH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey dudes- anyone know any good sleeping > medicines, that don’t make you groggy, I want to > get more than 3 hours of sleep before the test > this time. Thanks. Do not wait until the night before the exam to “test” your sleeping pills as I once did. Try a few different ones and see how you feel each morning. It’s a prescription only, but Lunesta is money when I need to sleep. Pop it…10 minutes…8 hours-> Money

Any of them should be fine. Go with Nyquil. And give yourself a 12 hour window to sleep in.

awesome thanks guys

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > exercise +1000

rub one out to lucy lee in a secretary video

Ambien and/or three bottles of red wine.

Tried that before, no dice pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rub one out to lucy lee in a secretary video

waaaaaaat r u sure u got the right vid?

Michael Jackson drug cocktail is the top sleeping solution if handled properly.

Charlie sheen would recommend blow and 3 prosti’s, but we’d have to screen your DNA to see if you got that Adonis in you. I’m doubting it, as your post is both non-aggressive and coherent.

Get blazed! Works everytime.

fck a tranny …they will wear anyone out …

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Get blazed! Works everytime. Not for me. I’d be up for atleast 5 hours after.