Sleeping pills the night before the exam

Anyone take them (or considered taking them) before the exam? I remember sitting level 1 last year half asleep because I couldnt sleep the night before (insomina, anxiety, whatever). God knows how i still managed to pass… anyway, for level II next year i dont want to be in the same situation so plan on dosing up on a few pills. Never taken sleeping pills before, hence the Q…

I took 1 TPM … 2 is 1 too many … woke up feeling refreshed and ready to focus …

if you babies had to pop-up pills before level1 then no amount can do you any good the night before level2 …

No baby here … Studied for 350-400 hours L2 2009 and failed with a band 8 … I know what I’m getting into …

^ +1. i think if you normally take sleeping pills, then by all means do so before the exam. However, don’t do it if you don’t take pills regularly. Never knows what will happen. The day before my exam (both L1 and L2), I played xbox for hours and then went out on a date with the GF. I fell asleep around midnight and was ready to go the next morning. Gotta try to relax.

The fact that you failed has me worried daviskr…

Whatever works for you mate … I just knew I would be tossing and turning during the night so I took a TPM … Many people who adequately prepare for this exam do not pass … If the exam tested your knowledge over all the material it would have been a no brainer for me … But L2 is a whole different beast as many people have stated in this forum … many tricks and turns to throw you off your game … I killed it in terms of preparation vs. my study buddies … one of the guys didn’t even bother to read about derivatives or PM. Never even cracked that book open … he passed, I didn’t … go figure …