Slow Down!

I had a little revelation over the weekend and I thought I would share and see what thoughts you all had. I realized that if I just, slow. the. hell. down… When reading the material and studying, I absorb it much more solidly and have less stress and since I understand it better the first time, I have to go back less in a few weeks and go “wait a minute what was that…” I also noticed that it helps my stress that was getting a little bit irritating last week. Less coffee too. Sheesh… Especially during work hours -> nothing like coming home to study when zonked out on a million coffees a day. I’m down to two teas and then maybe a cup of joe in the night time. MAYBE. I still think some ice water and some slow lousiana jazz are the best way to get into studying. Opinions.

red bull and slow reading. sounds like an oxymoron. that was my game all of may.

hehe daj224 you still keep visiting level1 eh? anyways nice to see ya around…like your fun posts

stig Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had a little revelation over the weekend and I > thought I would share and see what thoughts you > all had. > > I realized that if I just, slow. the. hell. > down… > > When reading the material and studying, I absorb > it much more solidly and have less stress and > since I understand it better the first time, I > have to go back less in a few weeks and go “wait a > minute what was that…” > > I also noticed that it helps my stress that was > getting a little bit irritating last week. > > Less coffee too. Sheesh… > > Especially during work hours -> nothing like > coming home to study when zonked out on a million > coffees a day. > > I’m down to two teas and then maybe a cup of joe > in the night time. MAYBE. > > I still think some ice water and some slow > lousiana jazz are the best way to get into > studying. > > Opinions. ========================================================= WTF is happening to the quality of posts on AF

That’s actually a fallacy. Reading fast has been shown to increase retention and comprehension (up to a certain speed).

some say He can compute IRR with his fingers, and that He appears on Zimbabwe banknotes. All we know is, he’s called The Stig. Go Stig!

Hi, I like your way to see things. I just feel I’m so behind all the time. I guess I need to have some balance between enjoying the material and doing it efficiently. I also think coffee is not so good. It ruins my concentration. Cheers

Quality? Right like this message: CFA_Werewolf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > ========================================= > > jack$$$ was just airing my opinion so back of dude GOOD LOOKIN OUT.

3-on-1st Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, I like your way to see things. I just feel I’m > so behind all the time. I guess I need to have > some balance between enjoying the material and > doing it efficiently. > > I also think coffee is not so good. It ruins my > concentration. > > Cheers Thanks! I definitely know what you mean. I think the exam is designed to make you feel like you are behind :wink: I guess part of what I want to say too was that when I have *too much* energy I tend to get distracted and overenthusiastic and miss the details. I think with this endeavor, long term focus and consistency is better than short sprints. You simply can’t cram this material in my opinion, you really have to understand it. Plus I think anxiety kills and nothing gets your anxiety up like being amped on stimulants. I think its simple, but important insight.