Slowly running out of steam......

guys, it’s not an easy exam. Anyone who says otherwise is just being foolish. I majored in finance as well. And, I have an MBA with a concentration in corp finance. AND I have 10 years of investment banking experience. It’s a hard f’ing test. It just is. Not necessarily because of the complexities of the material, but because of the sheer magnitude of the material. keep your chins up

singlesong80 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Okay, I have been living like a hermit, completely > isolated for the past month! I feel depressed now. > But I keep going like a robot - numb. > > When my coworkers/colleages/friends saw me study > like nut ( these are all economics, public > policies ppl with advanced degree). They > commented, " I heard CFA is not hard at all. > Anyone I know passed it." Some flipped through the > math and econ sections and were totally shocked > how easy it is, like I am dumb to even study. It > pissed me off to hear that. What do they know > about it? Judging by the CFAI sample tests I did so far, it is not that far off to say it is not hard at all. Schweser tests are another question though because of more calculations and therefore you will feel the heat of time constraint.

the CFAI tests are only 60 questions long. Multiple that by 4, and keep in mind that no two exact concepts are tested twice.