small query from Jun '09ers

I have passed June '09 Just a question before we all totally forget about our exam and the preparation for L1 For those who bought sample exams online from CFAI for L1- were they at all useful? were there questions from there in the actual exam or at least similar? I didn’t so just curious…

I thought they were much more representative than Schweser. Definitely useful.

Complete the Schweser Q bank as much as you can (at least do all the intermediate and very difficult ques, although rarely any ques was too difficult but they are good ques, you may wish to skip the easy one, they have obvious answers) CFAI Mocks are costly, so if you have many $s free to spend then go for CFAI mocks.

The CFAI mocks were definitely worthwhile. Very representative.

d0pa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Complete the Schweser Q bank as much as you can > (at least do all the intermediate and very > difficult ques, although rarely any ques was too > difficult but they are good ques, you may wish to > skip the easy one, they have obvious answers) > > CFAI Mocks are costly, so if you have many $s free > to spend then go for CFAI mocks. To clarify here, CFAI Mock Exams were the free ones. I think you mean CFAI Sample exams. First Sample Exam was free but additional ones I think $40 each. CFAI Mock Exams, which were full length AM & PM sessions, were very helpful.

I’m not saying that Schweser QBank may be cheaper, but if you don’t have money then it’s certainly best and cheapest (Empty pockets know what I mean :)) Anyways, don’t mind it; it was selective advice !