Small Talk when meeting with high level execs

Stories ! Go !

Seriously, sometimes there is something in their office that catches your attention. Ask about a photo or a location or something else. The view out the window is often a good one in Manhattan.

When a conversation comes to an uncomfortable standstill I like to show off my prince albert piercing.

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When a conversation comes to an uncomfortable > standstill I like to show off my prince albert > piercing. hilarious

I unfortunately just googled “prince albert piercing” and ended up on Wikipedia. I wish that hadn’t happened to me.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I unfortunately just googled “prince albert > piercing” and ended up on Wikipedia. I wish that > hadn’t happened to me. your post made me curious and i googled it too… i REALLY wish i hadn’t done that.

Prince albert doesn’t hurt but once you start messing with the tattoos on the nads, well, then it gets interesting.

damn, that IS disgusting. Just watching the Wiki hurts like hell.

why did I not read others post first…

You think the wiki pict is disturbing? Imagine the reaction I get when the meat hits the desktop. Is it any wonder no one will give me a job.

not if you tattoo the name of the firm to it. they have to hire you!

good topic… The Olympics. What’s the point of running a gauntlet with a torch? Politics. You can have a bi-partisan conversation, I think. For instance, most people outside the US would agree with you if you said something like “fascinating contest. It’s quite romantic that Obama has come from no where” Talking about the weather, esp. on a Friday, sometimes gets you talking about weekend plans, which in turn can get you talking about travel/sports (e.g. “I hope the weather improves, as I’m supposed to play golf on Saturday”) With PM’s, “how’s performance?” works fine. With execs (running around PMs offices), I ask about their itinerary and then make a sympathetic comment that it must be exhausting.

some really funny answers to a ridiculous question