SNDK cooking

wow, samsung went for it. crazy. guys think SNDK accepts??? what a steeal, wait for flash maker to drop hard, then go in for the kill

hmm, wonder if those meathead brokers from wall st warriors still follow it…

I’m sure they had pushed their clients into AIG shortly after the show ended.

nice, i actually liked that show

Weren’t those guys trying to sell it on that guy when SNDK was trading in the mid 30s? I’m sure he hasn’t used those brokers again.

yeah i posted on this a while ago and daj said, yeah they made a wrong call, we all do it sometimes…not a bad point, but these guys “shoved that stock” down high net worth clientele. they could be ballin now if they were right, but they werent and i wonder what their real motivation was for pushing the stock. was it a true belief in the company backed by research, or word from the uppers that this was the stock o the month. ehhhh… it is a fun showthough, waiting for next season!

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah i posted on this a while ago and daj said, > yeah they made a wrong call, we all do it > sometimes…not a bad point, but these guys > “shoved that stock” down high net worth clientele. > they could be ballin now if they were right, but > they werent and i wonder what their real > motivation was for pushing the stock. was it a > true belief in the company backed by research, or > word from the uppers that this was the stock o the > month. it sounded like they did some rsch on SNDK, but even if they did hardcore models and so on, it wouldnt matter. you cant communicate that to retail clients and you need to get em with the sex. I really liked that whole you tube line they had going on. clients were eating it up. they are probably laughing about it right now.