So annoyed that I want to...

register, get my books, and STUDY THIS VERY MOMENT. NOW! I wonder how narrow each band was…a couple of questions or what. FCK.

I’m with you. I can’t tell you how much I wish they offered this in Dec so I could kill this thing… so close and yet so far. I will be registering shortly but I can’t believe we have to wait almost a year!!

Agree with you guys - I could study tonight… Fme. Aimee - where are you located? I saw a post yesterday and you mentioned you were preparing for a hurricane. I ask cause I am in Miami.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i’m wit’ u ol! but wait…take a deep breathe…if we start studying now, we will be burnt out come June next year. Better to start again in November … I just can’t imagine another lifeless year!

I’m in Tampa - had to take my LI test in Miami. How did you fare down there? Luckily we missed it for the most part… barely even a drop of rain. Funny how it all works out sometimes.

I am with you as well.

its been raining since Monday morning (8inches so far). Although, I was worried I would loose power and not be able to check the results this morning. No such luck, power was on and I failed.

Aimee, I’m in tampa also and will be repeating L2 in june. Interested in a study group?

MrGrey - glad to hear everything’s ok, but don’t worry, we are all going to get this thing next year! Hey Dan, Sure! Sorry to hear you didn’t make it this time, but I know I can use all of the help I can get. :slight_smile: I wonder if we spoke during the exam - I believe I was the only gal in the LII section in Tampa, so I’d be easy to remember. In any case, my e-mail is aimee0519 at yahoo, but you also can usually find me on these boards anyways.

i’ll be in touch

What are guys planning to do differently? I think I am going to start earlier this year…maybe october/nov haha. Is that too soon? I am just deathly afraid of failing for the 2nd time. That just would not fly in my office lol.

add me to the Fme crowd. as for what to do differently??? d@mned if I know…btw, how many of you enjoyed the little twist of the knife sent in your email by our friendly service providers??? ( I know that doesn’t apply to the ones who passed (and congrats to you all) but I sure didn’t need that one today!!)

i would have rather gotten a band 1 than a 10! sh*tty! sh*tty! bang bang, i’ll start probably mid-to-late oct don’t know yet…good luck to you all!! i’ll be checking the site sporidically until i get my materials…

oh i know…i cannot believe schweser sent me a freakin advertisement to my work email!! That stung a little haha :slight_smile: but i probably use them again… How did you all score in the schweser exams? Maybe is hould aim to hit 80 on those exams from now on. I was broke 80 in level 1 and passed…but broke only 75 this time around and failed. Hmm…

Maybe try and grind Q-bank questions (Choose hard questions only). You’ll know you’re prepared when you have a 80%+ hit ratio in those. I did this for all three levels and I think it helps a great deal in terms of time efficiency training and question recognition.

kellyc319 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > oh i know…i cannot believe schweser sent me a > freakin advertisement to my work email!! That > stung a little haha :slight_smile: but i probably use them > again… > > How did you all score in the schweser exams? > Maybe is hould aim to hit 80 on those exams from > now on. I was broke 80 in level 1 and > passed…but broke only 75 this time around and > failed. Hmm… can’t say that I broke 80 which is probably why I failed. was 65-78 for most. I’d been using Stalla, obviously not a system for me for this level, will do CFAI and Schweser this time, and prayer…

I don’t know what I’ll do differently this time. I started late because I passed LI in Dec so I will certainly start earlier. I think I’ll hit the topics I found the hardest first (probably quant and derivatives), maybe around Oct or Nov, since once I really understand them it should be easier just to keep fresh. I was getting 60s in the Schweser tests but knew I was taking them underprepared & was just trying to use it to learn… this time I will certainly try to bring my scores waay up on those. I can’t believe you scored that high on the practice tests and didn’t make it… scary. I didn’t hit Q-bank much either as there wasn’t enough time, that will probably change too.