So anyone started CFA study yet for june?

while i wish it werent the case, the ACA is a much higher regarded accreditation than the ACCA. The ACCA and CFA are going the same way, too easy for anyone to do and its getting devalued. ACA has strict entry requirements. You have toa ttend actual classes, and have to be at certain recognised accredited employers for 3 years to achieve it. I would do ACA myself if I could but unfortunately I am no longer in Australia so unable to. THerefore I am tossing up doing the Australian CPA as I can do that from here, or the ACCA.

while i wish it werent the case, the ACA is a much higher regarded accreditation than the ACCA. The ACCA and CFA are going the same way, too easy for anyone to do and its getting devalued. ACA has strict entry requirements. You have toa ttend actual classes, and have to be at certain recognised accredited employers for 3 years to achieve it. I would do ACA myself if I could but unfortunately I am no longer in Australia so unable to. THerefore I am tossing up doing the Australian CPA as I can do that from here, or the ACCA.

Not started yet. Wud like to know how you guys are planning to study

how to start? any focus area