So bored....

Life seems to be moving at a snail’s pace right now. I need some crazy sh*t to happen.

Come to LA – I have some good stories so far but no time to write up.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Life seems to be moving at a snail’s pace right > now. I need some crazy sh*t to happen. shoot me an email mar350 at the gee mail

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Life seems to be moving at a snail’s pace right > now. I need some crazy sh*t to happen. Move to Libya?

Where are you located Black?

come to Lebanon, 7 estonians were kiddnapped this week as they were biking around the country i lend you my bike, who knows your nationality might be next might wana tell chad to disable your account before you get on the plane

LOL, good suggestions guys. I’m freezing to death in Pittsburgh these days. Mar, I’ll throw you an email later, AM, I’m definitely going to loop by LA for a day when I go out to Vegas in Nov.11th weekend (for 11/11/11. It’s going to be Eleven-dary!)

you insulted me, you dont want my bike and its all i own

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Come to LA – I have some good stories so far but > no time to write up. stop teasing. I miss the fb pics of chicks.

To top it off, I was headed to Jakarta & Bali for two weeks for my little brother’s wedding in May. We have a department of 6. Myself and the other junior analyst both called off and booked over the same period for unrelated trips. Our manager is irritated that two of us are out at once and if something came up the work load could be too much. So after booking, I now have to move cancel 3 nights of hotel stays and fly back after a week. Despite 24 hour trips each way, not to mention missing out on the family gathering. None of this would be so bad, except that I distinctly remember being here around last Christmas as one of a two person staff because all the senior guys took off at once. Anyhow, so I’m going to move my trip and not make a fuss about it, but from here on out, I’m putting applications out.

i was at pittsburgh last week and the highlight of my trip was a primanti sandwich (recommended by the cab driver) which nearly killed me. it was some crazy sh*t but youre probably immune to it…

Haha, one primantis visit is like subtracting 6 mos off your actuarial expected lifespan. I’m origionally a philadelphian, so I’m partial to the cheesesteaks

South America calling you boy, follow south, litrelly :-)!

Tough mudder next weekend?

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tough mudder next weekend? where is that? i was supposed to do one in greensboro.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tough mudder next weekend? That’s in two weekends right? (9th?)

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tough mudder next weekend? > > > That’s in two weekends right? (9th?) Yeah. I always get confused if this weekend is this weekend and next weekend is the following or next weekend is the coming weekend. Whatever… We run it on the 10th.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tough mudder next weekend? > > > where is that? i was supposed to do one in > greensboro. We are doing the one at Bear Creek resort in Eastern PA.

that’s a pretty decent drive. see if you can get some yocco’s dogs afterwards.

Stop staring at me, Schwannn.