So.... coworkers with hot daughters

Bchad, did you ever post the video of your standup?

Think you are going to have to go through the mother to get to the daughter. I once had a co-worker boasting about having been with a mother / daughter combination. I stated to him that it was not that uncommon for someone to have had sex with a mother and daughter … he turned to me and casually said “but how many have had the mother and daughter at the same time” … Family gang bang - Legend.

So sensible thing to do is just ogle and fantasize? PS: The coworker is pushing 60 and everyone knows oriental people don’t age well… except for that woman from Charlie’s Angels

missinglink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Think you are going to have to go through the > mother to get to the daughter. > > I once had a co-worker boasting about having been > with a mother / daughter combination. I stated to > him that it was not that uncommon for someone to > have had sex with a mother and daughter > … > > he turned to me and casually said “but how many > have had the mother and daughter at the same time” > … > > Family gang bang - Legend. fantastic!

missinglink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Think you are going to have to go through the > mother to get to the daughter. > > I once had a co-worker boasting about having been > with a mother / daughter combination. I stated to > him that it was not that uncommon for someone to > have had sex with a mother and daughter > … > > he turned to me and casually said “but how many > have had the mother and daughter at the same time” > … > > Family gang bang - Legend. I must learn from this man.

“brute force method”?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brute_force_method It was kind of an inside joke I had with a friend in college.

Brute_Force_Method Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brute_force_method > > It was kind of an inside joke I had with a friend > in college. Well that’s completely different than what I thought it would be…

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > PS: The coworker is pushing 60 and everyone knows > oriental people don’t age well… except for that > woman from Charlie’s Angels as opposed to white women at age 60?

missinglink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Think you are going to have to go through the > mother to get to the daughter. > > I once had a co-worker boasting about having been > with a mother / daughter combination. I stated to > him that it was not that uncommon for someone to > have had sex with a mother and daughter > … > > he turned to me and casually said “but how many > have had the mother and daughter at the same time” > … > > Family gang bang - Legend. Really it’s not uncommon ? I know dudes who have seen and b****d many things, but this is something that I thought existed just in movies, let alone at the same time.

hmmmm http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-hockey-mom-allegedly-sex-sons-teammates-sleepovers/story?id=14563211