So do you remember ?

how your exam went? For me it was tougher than level 1 ( as expected) morning one was ok ok but evening one was certainly better than morning one

for me, taking the exam was like being raped…right now I feel like I am just waiting on the pregnancy test results… Best, TheChad

TheChad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > for me, taking the exam was like being > raped…right now I feel like I am just waiting on > the pregnancy test results… > > Best, > TheChad You do know that the proctors aren’t allowed to touch you right? Tough lunch break that must have been. I’ve no idea how you managed to focus on the afternoon session.

Still remember the pain of the day and the fury afterwards (realising I spent so much time studying for the second time and realising I could fail again quite easily)… Good luck to all! I hope you are all smiling/laughing/jumping tomorrow :slight_smile:

TheChad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > for me, taking the exam was like being > raped…right now I feel like I am just waiting on > the pregnancy test results… > > Best, > TheChad +1…so, bring a condom to your level 3 exam next year. Good luck all

TheChad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > for me, taking the exam was like being > raped…right now I feel like I am just waiting on > the pregnancy test results… > > Best, > TheChad This is classic. Funniest thing I’ve have read on AF in a while…hilarious!

TheChad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > for me, taking the exam was like being > raped…right now I feel like I am just waiting on > the pregnancy test results… > > Best, > TheChad This is classic. Funniest thing I’ve have read on AF in a while…hilarious! At least you will know who the father is.

Nep-hi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheChad Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > for me, taking the exam was like being > > raped…right now I feel like I am just waiting > on > > the pregnancy test results… > > > > Best, > > TheChad > > > This is classic. Funniest thing I’ve have read on > AF in a while…hilarious! At least you will know > who the father is. All I know is that if the results are different than what I want, it is going to be one ugly baby… Best, TheChad