So..how did it go?

I just figured out why you thought the PM was easier and I thought the AM was easier. Southern Hemisphere vs. Northern Hemisphere. It all makes sense now.

I wrote the exam in Australia, and I really found AM easier.

I definitely thought the AM was harder, especially Ethics, very very tricky questions. I started the PM very strong, felt like I was flying through Ethics and Quants. Econ portion gave me some troubles. I was pretty confident going into the exam, but feel it could be a toss up as for how I did.

Yeah I was joking.

I finished the exam in pretty quick time. Approx 70% I felt I knew, 20% I reckon I had good grounds for guessing and the other 10% were guesses.

I did a count and dont think I lost more than 30 marks per paper.

So assuming I got 75% actual score, what are the chances this is below the curve 70%?

I think the mock from cfai represent the exam good enough.

Do you keep coming back to the exam ?

I mean, during the day or before I go to sleep a question from the exam pops up in my head randomly and I have to drill through the curriculum to find the answer

It looks like I have 10-12 questions wrong - that I know of

Some were 50-50 or maybe some tricky approach that I didn’t notice

As the time passes by my confidence goes south :frowning:

You can appear to at least get 80 questions wrong (40/per) and still pass the exam…don’t stress over 10-12 known questions to be wrong. I’ve been doing the same since the exam though. How were you doing on your mock exams prior to sitting for Level 1?

I found the AM a lot easier.

I also thought the AM was easier. There were several questions on PM that I had to just guess on, which didn’t really happen for the AM.

I felt more than adequately prepared by reading SchweserNotes, doing a Schweser mock and CFAI mock, and qBank. Schweser pounds you on the calculations.