So I resigned today.......

Congrats…I would take the words from the PMs as extremely complimentary. Nice work.

Never an easy thing to do, unless of course you totally despise the position! This is my last week too, but I’m leaving db so I’m looking forward to the departure and hopefully bigger and better things :slight_smile: Congrats and good luck goldenboy!

DB offered me a job on their energy desk as well.

lol, i should clarify that. i meant db as in discount brokerage, not deutsche bank :slight_smile:

haha… thats pretty funny… where you heading next?

to hawaii, lol. i’m taking a much needed vacation, and upon return will be back to hitting the books hard in prep for the cfa L1 exam this december.

nice…

Goldenboy I envy you. There are days - usually several in a row - in which I wish I could tell my people where to go. I’m giving this gig one year and I’m out the door…6 more months to go!!! What kills me is that I KNOW I could [easily] get a new gig today I’m just not wanting there to be too much fragmentation in my c.v. Willy

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > investment manager at 9:20 a.m. > > “you were a up and comer here …good luck > starting all over again” > " we will not want you back later in your career" Congrats again man… that’s awesome the other two were pretty civilized and want to continue the relationship. I prob would’ve laughed in the IM’s face if he told me, “we will not want you back later in your career.”

check out email from new boss: 2. Dress code is “ghetto fabulous.” JOKING. Business casual

Ghetto fabulous? Is Turkish your new boss?

i don’t even know what to say grunt…just shaking my head.

everyone has been pretty chill… they were like… hope you are ready to work…hard

Yep, that’s sounds pretty chill.

told me they care less how I look… more about how I perform