So i went to the bars and hollered with the homies!

sooo my hs phd buddy is back from chicago and asks me to chill. . i invite him to pull up and called my baller buddies for some ps4 dbz and cod zombies gaming fun. a fellow f-boy got bored and said this was whack. i tried to placate him with omegle and crashing tiktok lives of hot chicks but to no avail. so off we went to a local bar. but the bar has changed and its like assigned seating and you cant roam around to holler. so naturally they complained again, i was dd so i didnt want to drive again, plus i didnt really get permission from the fiance, so after getting her approval, i relented and off we went to hermosa beach cuz we werent really dressed for the clerb. we went to the bar with no cover, and there werent many only girls group, but we luckily hit it off with the first one we met so we chilled with them the rest of the night. it was kind of cool and exhilarating to holler. whats funny though is i constantly get accused of being married or having many gfs. i guess thats the vibe from my youthful bliss.
I…

Remember them days when we used to curb serve
And the street light played our spotlight
And the hood was our stage and we do â– â– â– â–  like this

Chillin’ on the Westside (on the Westside, on the Westside)

never happened

Trying to understand if AF has a “time refunds” claim process function…

1 Like

Bro I watched him the whole time on his Instagram story.

lulz fiance a lil mad. but yea we met some asian baddies. talking and flirtign should be ok amirite?

You got school and a wedding to think about, not this klerbing and holla-ing!!! Ay, por favor!!! :roll_eyes:

It’s never cheating until it obviously isn’t.

It’s like window shopping for stuff you can’t afford. No purchase, no problem

you should follow him on social lol

whats his social

snapchat nerdyblop

dont have snap. post pics or didnt happen

ok boomer. nerdy polaroid’s are preferred thx

so never happened…as initially guessed