So Kim Jong-Un still out there... tough break CNN

I’m more interested in hearing what the evidence is pointing to the Wuhan lab at this point. It seems like a lot of allegations and not much evidence put forward and too unimaginable to be true but who knows anymore.

1 Like

CNN is a disgrace

2 Likes

1 Like

(a) like I said in the other thread, Kim may be alive but we really don’t know the date of the photos released by NK media. It is certainly possible that those photos are from long ago.
Just like CBS pretended that pictures of an overflowing hospital in Italy are from NYC
Still, chances are he’s alive
(b) as to the wuhan lab, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. It’s one heck of a coincidence that the lab is right at ground zero. It’s possible the disease was started by a guy eating a bat, but it’s also possible that there was a leak in the lab. A lot of the arguments against the leak center on the virus not having been “bioengineered,” which is a fallacy. Every bioengineered virus presumably originated in a lab but not every virus in a lab is bioengineered.
I’d give the chinese the benefit of the doubt and assume that if there was a leak, it was an accident not an on-purpose

this seems to be the main report. An Australian newspaper claims to have a leaked five eyes (US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ intelligence agencies) report

Coronavirus NSW: Dossier lays out case against China bat virus program

1 Like

internet saying it not really him, but a clone …

People are idiots. Anyhow, intel organizations came out and said it looks legitimate, tough break for fake news everywhere. :sob:

Thats a sad news :pensive::pensive:

What is sad news? Him alive? His sister looks creepy tho.

don’t you mean sexy?

Rocket Man should probably skip a few meals. The chipmunk-look isn’t becoming of a hardcore totalitarian state dictator. No street cred!

But I think it’s gonna be a long, long time.