so many no shows!!! - Rochester NY

I tested in Rochester NY where 56 LI candidates where scheduled to take the exam… only 36 showed up and ~30 returned for the afternoon exam… what a bunch of wimps!

Just talked to somebody who took Level 2 here in Moscow on Saturday…he was shocked to see 25-30% of those who took the morning exam not return for the afternoon session.

took the exam in Boston and I would say 1 out of 5 seats around me were empty…definitely a bunch of wimps!

I agree, in Chicago maybe 60-70% was full? Closer to 70%

DC was about 70% full… And even less in the afternoon.

Hey Daniela, I’m taking it in D.C. in December and am curious of the exact location; I logged into CFAI and didn’t see any details about where in the city.

Just curious… How many people were taking the test in Moscow? And how well regarded is the charter in Russia? Thanks. dapoopa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just talked to somebody who took Level 2 here in > Moscow on Saturday…he was shocked to see 25-30% > of those who took the morning exam not return for > the afternoon session.

icetonez Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey Daniela, I’m taking it in D.C. in December and > am curious of the exact location; I logged into > CFAI and didn’t see any details about where in the > city. DC was at the convention center downtown - near the mt. vernon metro stop. Good area, easy to get to by metro and Chinatown is a quick walk from there for the lunch break. I didn’t notice that less people came back for the PM session, but I guess I wasn’t really paying attention to that.

Took the exam in Los Angeles (Pomona) and was shocked to see the amount of no shows. I would say around 1/3 of the people did not show. LOTS of empty seats that were supposed to be filled. There were rows and rows of 2 person tables, and supposed to be a seat for everyone, but most of us were at tables by ourselves…pretty nice actually.

LA test - yes. I had a table to myself. It was awesome. would erase some stuff and brush all hte crumbs to the other side on purpose: just to use up the space… I also blew my nose on a tissue and the proctor came by and conveniently removed that from my desk. Talk about full service…

I was also at the fairplex with my own table too. I checked out the boat show during the break, hehe. :slight_smile: