So no one had taken my offer

I guess no one got a 100% even on the tests…No one even got a 90%! And we are all intelligent people, amazing isnt it.

i am surprised myself. It is because mo34 has been very quiet. He is preparing to take a mock and knock it out of the ball park

he’s been takin Mock notes to not make the same mistake and BAM will walk out with a 105%…yes he got extra credit…

I still have a chance. I do my Mock tonight.

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I guess no one got a 100% even on the tests…No > one even got a 90%! And we are all intelligent > people, amazing isnt it. gdiddy got 90+% for L1. Not LIII, but still an excellent job.

does the Mock add enough value to take it…? I have taken the sample one (free included in the payment) and it is a nice confidence booster…

that’s L1… I give him props but different beast, nice try Joey :slight_smile:

It’s impossible to get a 100% on any LIII exam. The answers to those IPS things are nearly random.

But I’m just referring to the Mock or Sample Exams. which are all MC.

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I guess no one got a 100% even on the tests…No > one even got a 90%! And we are all intelligent > people, amazing isnt it. Bigwilly, I got 95% on the mock and I took 10 days before you. What do I get :slight_smile: ? I had two mistakes on ethics and one on Risk management. Oh well, my only hope now is to ace the real thing.

so compared with 2005, this year is harder/easier?

The IPS question in 2005 was much harder, but this exam covered a lot more subjects that were not covered in the AM before ( at least since 2000). ( Reverse cash and carry, Fixed income, …)