so scared.........

adavydov7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am not like you guys I have nothing to look > forward to but a year from now (at the earliest): > > June 6th: CFA L2 > Nov 21st: FRM Full > June 5th: CFA L2 or L3 > > No breaks:( dude, I am with you, I heard more crazy story. This guy is level 3 takers this year He did last year, March CAIA, June CFA level 2, November, FRM, this year, March CAIA, and June CFA level 3 except this coming lv3 exams, he passed all the exams. So it is doable… if you don’t want to have a life

Aimee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fear was so last year. This time around I just > can’t wait to get it over with and get back to > having a life again!! Amen.

tell me about it. I am second timer and just thinking about failing again this exam makes me cry. It won’t happen again!

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tell me about it. I am second timer and just > thinking about failing again this exam makes me > cry. > > It won’t happen again! It won’t - you’re gonna pass, don’t worry!

Last 14 days before the exam. More questions as the exam approaches. Morning Shift 4 hours (harder stuff) Afternoon Shift 4 hours (questions) Evening Shift 4 hours (easy stuff) Sharpen your swords, we are going for the kill soon…

I’m friggin scared!

I am not scared. I am rather tired. Can’t wait for this nightmare to be over. There is more to life than CFA. On the flipside, i better pass this beast. 4+ months of one’s life devoted to a single cause must not be wasted.

I’m really tired !!!

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i was thinking about moving down to Miami and > openning up an ice cream shop next to the beach. > spend my days talkin up latina chicks, making ice > cream (how does green tea w/cookie dough sound to > you?), and eating cuban sandwiches. > > Thats the life! you got it down buddy!!! can i join, got some flava’s in my own repertoire…

I’m actually worried that I’m not scared. For LI, I was unable to sleep at this point, but I can’t seem to get the fire lit under my a$$ for this one. Hope that’s not a bad thing…

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m actually worried that I’m not scared. For LI, > I was unable to sleep at this point, but I can’t > seem to get the fire lit under my a$$ for this > one. Hope that’s not a bad thing… you should be scared that you are not scared…