So seriously....what do you do!??

with your Level 2 books… I was considering giving them away to a library…

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > with your Level 2 books… > > I was considering giving them away to a library… Keeping them for future reference.

I’m actually keeping them. I refer to my L1 books from time to time and I think I might do the same with L2 one day.

I think I kept most of my books. The L3 readings are pretty good in terms of them being - basically - a bunch of articles and chapters from pretty decent textbooks and journals. Willy

I wouldn’t give them away. I’m going to keep mine for reference.

I put them on my bookshelf so that people will see them and think I’m smart, of course. Isn’t that why we’re all doing this?

^I like that.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I put them on my bookshelf so that people will see > them and think I’m smart, of course. Isn’t that > why we’re all doing this? Pretty much what I am doing with them.

Me too, there’s sitting on my shelf at work

I’ll take them…

“See! These books behind me don’t just look good, they’re full of valuable, useful information!” -Lionel Hutz

hhmmm… well I had thought that about L1 material when taking L2 - i never really referred back to them… I’m guessing things will be different this time around…

i keep them like trophys. i know. its lame. but it is all i got, so dont ruin it for me.

and they sit behind me at work. all of level 1 and 2 cfai material and schweser. (i took level 1 in december before the books were included, but my brother-in-law gave me a set for free, so whatever).

keeping in my book shelf , along with bunch of other great books

Just moved house…gave away the Schweser…might be stuck with the curriculum for a long time…I plan to buy the original textbooks for the library though…I guess I might give my cfa books away then…

Book shelf… I like it that I have L1 2007, L2 2008 and L3 2009 now. Funny thing is I never open them and only use Schweser…

Although I passed all three levels, I am keeping all the materials for reference.

Bleeck Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Book shelf… I like it that I have L1 2007, L2 > 2008 and L3 2009 now. > > Funny thing is I never open them and only use > Schweser… Why would you have L1 2007 if you never intended to use it?

Didn’t even know Schweser existed at the time!