So.....slow......

Would your red-eyed dog avatar eat one as the thread asked?

It just occurred to me that today is results day for the December L1 folks. But they haven’t crashed the site yet.

Good luck to all L1’ers.

Anybody in the WC getting results today?

Don’t know what’s going on but the Investment Forum has been totally dead lately.

Yep Greenie. Passed swiftly. I’ll celebrate tomorow by starting L2 derivatives.

#lifeisfun

Busy week for me at work. Haven’t had the time to contribute my 30-40% of the post count haha

Congrats!

That time of year again…

Who of the regular WC got results today, and how did you do?

Don’t be afraid to say you failed. You’re among friends. We’ll handle your complete and utter inability to succeed in a most mature manner.

I passed Level 2. My dong feels a little bigger, now.

Congratulation, inky!

results are given 7-8 weeks from test day? Is this faster than normal or the standard for L1 / L2 now?

I failed L2 at least once on paper. Never looked back.

‘Picture me rollin’ - 2pac

Contrats inky!

thinking, feeling, and reality are three different things

Passed L2! Funny, I did a couple of mocks when preparing and never got past 55%.

Congratulations, hei.so!

Band 9 ><

Try again next year. I comfort myself saying that I didn’t study enough because I was busy with work, and this test is for me to get ahead in work, so mission… accomplished? Right?

Will hopefully report better news next year. ><

^ Bummer emichan. Better luck next year.

^Agreed.

But most people fail at least once. I failed L1 once (didn’t really try) and failed L2 once (underestimated it). Keep working and you’ll get there.

Thank you ^^ I already registered for next year! This time I’ll make a realistic schedule and stick with it.

My pride is shattered though, lol, so I guess that’s good for me.

Edit- sorry I’m being lazy, I remember hearing a rumour you can get a discount from Schweser for second time around, ie you fail and retake? can anyone confirm?