so upset!

NorthernCFA, there are a couple of lenghty threads on the topic already.

How much harder is level 2 than 1 ??? Not even a consideration at this stage, but having started L1 in September, i can’t quite see the panic over time.

I can’t believe no one is talking about what if they fail L1 in DEC 2008. Will they sign up for June L1 2009? Not to mention all tutoring courses will already begin a few weeks before the result announcement day by major providers such as Schweser/stalla. What you all will do then ?

NorthernCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Results dont come out till Jan 28! That is longer > than the June exam results took. No level 2 for > this guy. Thanks so much CFAI. All you’ll lose is a few bucks by taking Level 2 in 09. If you fail, you’ll be that much ahead for the 10 exam. Four solid months should be just fine.

i remember some guy here started studying for level 2 a couple of days before he had to take the level 1 exam now that’s going overboard

im more focused on passing lvl 1 now. will probly start studying in mid jan for lvl 2.

50 or so days after the exam for results is typical. It is stressful enough to think of not passing the exam, to start stressing myself over the possibility of passing is just crazy. It is certainly a tight turn around, but a fair amount get it done every year and some of us will to.

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i remember some guy here started studying for > level 2 a couple of days before he had to take the > level 1 exam > > now that’s going overboard what a psycho

I’m gonna wait until 2010 to take L2. Not only do I need a break(been going hard for 2.5 years between my MBA/MSF degree and the L1) I need to make sure I can break into the field first and find it worthwhile. I’m not doing this for my health.