so upset!

Results dont come out till Jan 28! That is longer than the June exam results took. No level 2 for this guy. Thanks so much CFAI.

it actually works out better for me, that’s a full year and a half of studying for it. and the way my work expenses training means I can get twice as much money since its across two fiscal years. w00t

wow how do u know?

Just got an email from the CFAI. The date is in there.

Your choice. You are not the only one in this position. I bet most people will sign up for June 2009 L2 right away.

wow, well I’m def taking level 2 in June. I’ll think of something. Too risky to sign up to Stalla if I’m not sure I passed yet tho. And they only provide the first study session online. I don’t know, I don’t want to wait a yr and half before studying for level 2. I would like to go back for my MBA sometime soon and I def don’t want to be studying for both. I’ll figure out something

Start studying Jan 1! There is a guy on this site that has his level II notes in a Word file…I had him email me those so I can start studying after a couple weeks rest and before I purchase the level 2 materials.

jmuc85, would u mind emailing me those notes?

NorthernCFA, I took level I dec 07 (passed) took level II June 08 (passed). You def have time. I started studing for level II at the end of feb. NorthernCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Results dont come out till Jan 28! That is longer > than the June exam results took. No level 2 for > this guy. Thanks so much CFAI.

wow cool MZ, provided some light

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your choice. You are not the only one in this > position. I bet most people will sign up for June > 2009 L2 right away. I understand that, I was just hoping to get them the week of the 19th or the week before. More for personal reasons I guess.

Thanks MZW! I will most likely attempt it if I pass level 1. Already feeling better knowing lots of people on here will be attempting it as well. unfortunatley for me…I picture most people on here being much more knowledgable in finance than me.

NorthernCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > supersharpshooter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Your choice. You are not the only one in this > > position. I bet most people will sign up for > June > > 2009 L2 right away. > > > I understand that, I was just hoping to get them > the week of the 19th or the week before. More for > personal reasons I guess. The first 15 readings or so in Level 2 are unchanged from 2008-2009, so you can start early if you get your hands on 2008 Schweser notes or CFAI materials. Keep in mind that the readings are unchanged but the LOS might have changed. You can check out my comparison of 2008-2009 L2 here: http://geocities.com/af2k9/ Good luck.

jmuc85 Would you please email me those notes… i m definitely planning to take L2 in june 09.

^^^ http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,832758,page=1

supersharpshooter or jmuc85 do you have the notes? Would you email to me?

I am surprised that I am the only one who noticed this and got bummed out by it.

I’m bummed out, I had no idea, thanks for ruining my day lol

I’m a bit more preoccupied with getting through the Level 1 exam right now. December 7th i’ll start thinking about level 2, or not!

I noticed, too. I immediately counted the # of weeks of study time, which completely stressed me out. I just don’t know if I can bring myself to start studying early, though. At least next time around the first couple of months should be more efficient since I know HOW to study now.