So was the LINK method 100% correct?

I had link and pass

no L3 link fail

CardShark Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > plyon Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > CardShark Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I did not have the LIII link and Passed. > There > > > goes that theory lol > > > > Cardshark… please confirm this by re-posting. > I > > think some people missed your post. > > > yes I’m confirming. I did not have the link and > passed. I checked a few times for the link, and > never got it. The real question is the check mark. Did you have the L II registration and when you clicked on it, have the check mark? I had LIII and passed…

Guys I did not have the link and passed. Got >70 on all but two. PM and FI. I checked at 14.52 today and it said Level II registration still. Not so sure about this link theory.

I lost my checkmark and failed. Sucks.

I had link and passed with flying colors!!!

this I don’t know…never looked to see. mark@dirtbags Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CardShark Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > plyon Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > CardShark Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > I did not have the LIII link and Passed. > > There > > > > goes that theory lol > > > > > > Cardshark… please confirm this by > re-posting. > > I > > > think some people missed your post. > > > > > > yes I’m confirming. I did not have the link > and > > passed. I checked a few times for the link, > and > > never got it. > > > > The real question is the check mark. Did you have > the L II registration and when you clicked on it, > have the check mark? > > I had LIII and passed…

no link no pass

I had the link and passed. Any one had the LII link and passed???

LInk and Passed

The question is, for the people who didn’t have the L3 link and passed, did you have the check or not? I don’t see a single person that had L3 and failed, so I’m thinking these people that still have the L2 link never had the check removed (i.e. never got updated or whatever) As for me, had L3 link and passed.

link and passed.

L3 link and passed

Admittedly check was still there at 14.52 BST (8.52 EST), but passed anyway.

Link and Pass.

Got LIII link and passed

not sure if i got the link but passed…

Had the LIII link and passed.

link and pass

So still no example of someone who had an unticked LII link and passed, and no example of someonw with a LIII link who failed. Strong evidence now… I can’t see that CFAI would randomly select a link for people, so I think we have to back the IT-screw-up-reveals-result hypothesis.