So was the LINK method 100% correct?

Did all who got a L3 registration link over the weekend pass, did all who got the L2 with no checkmarks fail, and did some/but not all of the l2’s with checkmarks pass? I had L3 link and PASS!

absolutely, bannisja and dinesh results have proven beyond doubt

I had L III link and PASS!

had level 3 link and passed

Sigh I didnt get the level 3 link n i failed i think wat confirmed it for me was the fact that they removed all traces of the link business when they got word that their knickers were showing Aaaah well it sucks but im not mad its always good to get a preview of whats to come…if anything im more mad at how the exam was worded but it is what it is…ill be back next year n imma absolutely study my ass off …absolutely no slacking no breaks n no burnouts cuz now its revenge now its personal…im not going to let this kobayashi bastard bury me

i’d say yes. I was an IT guy be4 and i agree totally with the summary thread someone gave yesterday. but no need to know any more. someone on this forum sent cfai email complaining and i doubt therell be any leak in future

I had the link…and passed. Less than 50% on equity though…ouch.

saw the link and passed

I had the link and passed 100% sure the link thing was connected with results, few minutes before 9 am ET the links showed up again.

I did not have the LIII link and Passed. There goes that theory lol

i HAD THE LINK AND PASSED BABY!!!

jaspreet Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > absolutely, bannisja and dinesh results have > proven beyond doubt Absence of proof does not equal proof of absence. It’s compelling, but not for sure still.

i had the link that passed. anyone get the link and not pass? i believe it was 100% correct

Link + Pass for me

CardShark Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I did not have the LIII link and Passed. There > goes that theory lol Cardshark… please confirm this by re-posting. I think some people missed your post.

I saw L3 link & I passed

cfa_b’more What firm do you work at?

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CardShark Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I did not have the LIII link and Passed. There > > goes that theory lol > > Cardshark… please confirm this by re-posting. I > think some people missed your post. yes I’m confirming. I did not have the link and passed. I checked a few times for the link, and never got it.

maybe we should contribute to ppl in the following years. so next time they may know for sure the link stuff

No Link - still passed!