So where do I stand progress wise. Some insight and advice needed from Experienced Candidates.

Hi so a bit of progress update. I have covered so far:

• Quantitative Methods

• Ethics

• Economics

• FRA

• Corporate Finance

• Equity Investments

Topics left:

• Fixed Income

• Alternative Investments

• Derivatives

• Portfolio management

Plans for October:

• Cover all the topics left by putting around 6 hours a day (I am a post-grad student so have the time)

Plans for November:

• Spend a good 12 days going through all the material again (Possibly less as I am gonna put more than 8 hours a day in November)

• Drill throught the Secret Sauce

• Do all possible past exam papers

• Go through all previously made mistakes and redo the questions (both from CFAI EOC and Schweser concept checkers)

• memorize the schweser quick sheet by heart

• If any time left then secret sauce/Qbank till exam day

Realistic? Considering that I am willing to put around 168 hours in October and around 232 hours in November?

You’ve already covered the biggest 4 weighted topics (ethics, quant, econ and FRA). Seems to me you’re in a very good shape. Your plan is very similar to mine and I think it’s doable.

I’ve set October aside to finish up the last bit of readings, and November for reviewing/memorizing formulas/do mock exams/tons of practice questions.

I am not planning on spending any days to reread Schweser though. Instead I am planning on reading Secret Sauce, doing all CFAI end of chapter questions and any BB.

Good luck with your studies!